- THYROID ultrasound
- UPPER ABDOMINAL ULTRASOUND
- LOWER ABDOMINAL ultrasound
- Ultrasound of KIDNEYS- URINARY BLADDER-PROSTATE
- CERVICAL ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the parotid and submandibular glands
- Breast ultrasound
- SOFT MOLECULE ULTRASOUND
- Ultrasound DIAGNOSIS
- PREGNANCY ultrasound
- ULTRASOUND CERVICS
- Ultrasound of the right hip socket
- ULTRASOUND OF LATERAL DIAPHRAGM ANGLES
For the ultrasound upper abdomen the examinee must fast 8 hours before the examination except in cases where he has undergone a cholecystectomy.
For the ultrasound NOK and lower abdomen the examinee must drink water one hour before the examination in order to fill the bladder.
Our center has a mobile ultrasound scanner for performing ultrasounds at home.